Saturday, July 16, 2011

Do i have DVT, i got inconclusive blood test?

Heyy,well what it is , i had an acl reconstruction operation 11 days ago,during my stay i had a drain and now been giving clexane injections for 14 days every day,to reduce blood clots.From the first day i had my op to ow (11 days) ive had increased pain in my calf (same leg as operation).Ive not had a full night sleep for 11 days due to the painGett a really heavy ache feeling in my calf and really bad pain/tenderness although my muscles have been stabbed or ripped apart.When i look at pictures off DTV...i dnt have swollen leg and rednesthoughgh.I went to A&e...were i had a blood test for DVT i think.The doctor was expecting the result to exclude the dvt,saying that its all fine and haven't't got it.But the result came back inconclusiv meaning,it didnt say ididn'tt have it nor that i did.Because of that.They gave me a big dose of clexane 90 mg.and i have to go back to hospital tomorrow to see a doctor.I just dont understand why the results would come back as inconclusive and also why i would have all that pain/tenderness aching,exactly when i have that operation.i know it was the operation which caused it.But what is it.Could it be DVT?. But i dont have massive swollen leg and redness.?????

No comments:

Post a Comment