Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Do I have symptoms of a DVT?

HI, not sure if this is the thread to post but I am concerned about DVTs? I had outpatinet surgery for a miscarriage about 3 weeks ago....not alot of down time, but I was pretty much inactive for a few weeks...also I was taking progesterone hormones for 1 week. About a week ago I was trying to strech and get active again and I did overstreach and think I pulled something in my left leg...the next day behind my knee was swollen a little and hurt...since then my whole leg aches....i went to my obgyn for a follow up to surgery and she looked at it and said she didnt see redness or knot in leg...didnt seem concerned....the next day the swelling was gone.....two days later it came back and ached in my thigh and calf and foot....non specific aches....no sharp pains and the aches are all over my leg...no redness, no discoloration, just aches in leg and slight swelling behind my knee that is now gone as of this morning again..... can anyone put my mind at ease....i guess i just need to worry about something....i can also feel my femoral and pedal pulses very well too. thanks anyone who reads and has advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment