Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How to slim down my massive bulky calves? Diet, exercise, stretching etc?

I am thin everywhere, else, I have literally no fat unfortunately in my butt, hips, and I am completely flat in the chest area because since the summer started, I noticed that all my fat started going to my calves. It looks really weird because my thighs and everything else is thin, except my calves, which look bulky and manly. I'm not sure if because I used to have gym in the school year, but I still jog 1.5 miles 3-4 times a week, and stretch a lot. My mom has "german" calves genetically and so do my sisters, but my dad's side is japanese and have very thin legs. Could it be from my mom's side, even though this came kind of suddenly because I used to have "chicken" legs. Are there any exercises to slim them down, and NOT make bulky, so no weights, or calf raises etc. I just want skinny calves if that would be possible. Does jump roping help slim down bulky calves or does it make them worse and does jogging help or make it worse? Is there a certain diet? PLEASE HELP, i want to get them back down before school starts so I can wear all the dresses and skirts I bought previously. I don't want to be stuck wearing long pants all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment