Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ok so today i got caught shoplifting at sears i am worried of whats gonna happen?

i mean is it going to show on my record and how is it going to affect me...this is how it happened i went into sears with my gf and i notice some shorts without a sensor thing i was so tempted on getting them but i was scared because i am not a thief but i finally decided to put them on top of my other shorts i walked around bought a couple of things and as soon as i stepped out of the store some guys aproached me and told me to follow them i didnt want to make a scene or be in more trouble so i just cooperated. i went into the room and gave them my id i was in there for a long time. they wrote a long report and had me sign some papers she then called their legal department and told me that they would call back in a few minutes. at first they said no cops would be involved so i was relieved but after she made another call to the legal department she said that police might come but she wasnt sure. police never came and she ended up letting me leave but told me i would recieve a letter on the mail in about 3 weeks. that the letter would be a fine between 40 dollars to 400 dollars depending on what their legal department thinks....the item i tried stealing was only 9.99 on the rack but they wrote it down as 36 supposebly that was the real price i didnt damage the item at all i actually had asked them if i could just purchased the item and leave but they didnt let me until i filled out some papers. someone please help me with the situation i just wanna know if this affects my record and also how much the fine would be when it comes in....i regret my act today and i feel like crap..i need some answers please

No comments:

Post a Comment