Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why is it that the only time my ankles/back/feet quit hurting is when I put them up in my recliner?

As the title says, the only time my legs/feet/back stop hurting is when I sit in my recliner and put them up. I am overweight, i'm not diabetic, i've already been checked for DVT (deep vein thrombosis) negative. Also checked for a blood clot through a test called a Venus Doppler? I can't walk or stand for more than a few minutes as my lower back and ankles begin to burn and hurt beyond anything I can express into words. I've cut my calories down to 2000 per day and working on that. My doctor has put me on Talacen? a pain reliever, it does nothing.. My legs are also very swollen and if pressed they will leave a dip in my leg where you press down? fluid? I just want the pain to stop so i can walk and stand again. Any insight to this matter will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment