Monday, July 11, 2011

A guy who has to wear support hose.?

Ok, so I had a dvt around 6 months ago at the age of 23. I did a blood test and apparently I have blood that is thicker than normal. I am currently on Plavix and my doctor said that I must wear support hose all the time. BUT he also said that I have to wear thigh high or waist high hose because my dvt was high in the leg. Medical compression hose is expensive so he said that maybe I could just go and buy regular support pantyhose from a department store ie Hanes Alive---since I am now on blood thinners for the rest of my life. He even suggested a company that makes pantyhose/tights for men online called Comfilon. I was wondering what kinds of support pantyhose give the most support throughout the day? Have any guys tried Comfilon before? I don't want to wear the medical hose anymore because they are WAY too expensive and they actually are a little too supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment